Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Diet and exercise

It all comes down to balance of lifestyle, work, and diet.  I love this program the biggest loser and really think this Jamie's food revolution is a great show too.   I have been reading this dr. Mercola too @   http://www.mercola.com/         .
So what's important is staying alive, though proper nutrition ( veggies! and no processed food..) mixed with lots of exercise. How many times has your Mom or some video at school told you that !   As a kid some of these might not be choices but as we get older habits turn in character. So lots of bad habits lead to bad character?  Lets see,
I like to eat fast food, because its fast and saves time.
I like to work late, long hours and I am to tired to do anything at home or with family.
I like to watch TV and sit on the couch.
I like to eat and watch TV and sit on the couch.
I like to play video games and sit on the computer.
I hate to run around .
YEP! Lots of bad habits lead to bad character and bad health!
change your brain ( like charlie sheen said!) -  It all comes down to balance of lifestyle, work, and diet. Get busy, eat right and know what you are eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment